Webeecam is an android application to display/record video or capture images from a USB UVC camera that is connected to Android phone or tablet device with OTG support. For more details please visit our page on Webeecam – http://www.webeecam.com/.
Please test this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app.
For list of tested devices please check the following webpage:
• From version 1.4.0 we have come up with features such as Picture-In-Picture (PIP) & Annotation.
• With PIP you could capture stills or record videos from 2 cameras (one the connected USB camera and the other your device’s front camera). The output from your front camera’s location could be changed to any of the 4 corners.
• You could write or mark things on your image or video and capture them as well using Annotation feature.
Specifications & Characteristics
• You do not need a root device
• Camera Formats: YUV & MJPG
• Aspect Ratios: 4:3 & 16:9
• Video Size: SD (640X480), HD (1280X720)
• Recording – You can set the sound on/off
• Camera control: All supported commands of the camera are controllable – Auto focus, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight compensation, Camera reset settings.
• Still capture – All Image resolution supported by the connected USB camera
• Recorded video and captured image file viewer
Restrictions & Attentions
• Can connect only one camera at a time and your device has to support USB OTG.
• Sound recording is only supported by the device’s internal microphone and not the microphone in USB camera.
• In PIP, the default output resolution of your device’s front camera will be 640X480.
• While annotating, partial erase will not be possible.
PLEASE USE THE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING OUR STANDARD VERSION.
For any support or for all enquiries please contact [email protected]
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
1. Removed Permission Pop-ups for the Contacts and Phone state.
2. Supporting additional Resolutions.