Sync Contact & Calendar Cloud If you have Android devices and apple’s devices at the same time, it’s possible that you want to synchronize contacts and calendars between your devices. So, I built this app for that purpose.
“iCloud contact & calendars sync” is an iCloud client for Android which sync calendars and contacts with apple’s devices (Sync both in a single app). The app is based on CalDav and CardDav protocols. Due to its implementation as Sync Adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native Contact and Calendar apps.
• Simple UI and easy to use.
• You can choose which collection you want to sync.
• Two-way synchronization
• You can set syncing time interval, disable/enable sync on app UI.
• Supports multiple apple ids.
• Optimized algorithms for high performance.
• High security, store apple id information in Android AccountManager.
• It’s cheap ?
• Sync Contacts information (names, phone numbers, emails, contact’s photo, special days….)
• Copy exist Android’s contacts to iCloud
• Sync event’s information (name, time, notes, repeat, …)
• Invite, reminder and share calendar by email
• Fully support repeat and exception events.
• Fully support reminder.
• Automatic sync of even’s colors and names.
• haven’t support sync attachment yet.
• Only support Sync calendar from Android 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Adding Video help to generate iCloud password to login to the app
Update translated texts