Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Root Explorer Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
• New preference for enabling or disabling automatic launch when a USB device is connected
• By default, automatic launch for USB devices is now disabled. Although it can be easily enabled in preferences. This is mainly because on the Galaxy Note 4 the app was launching on every reboot because it received a USB connection message even though no USB device was connected. This appears to be caused by a glitch on the Note 4 but must have been very annoying so sorry for that!
- Patched : License Properly Patched | Drive cloud and Backup work
- Mod : Increased the font of the text when viewed in the editor (in the original 12). The Google Drive works.
- Must Have a Rooted Device To Use This app