Airplane Mode PRO allows you to set up various automatic triggers for Android’s Airplane Mode. This app is the only one that also works on Android versions higher than Jellybean 4.2, such as Jellybean 4.3, Lollipop 5.0 and Marshmallow 6.0 and still does NOT require a rooted device.
• Support for automation and third-party launchers
• Separate shortcuts for toggling, enabling and disabling
• Toggle via a notification
• Enable airplane mode while a specific app is running
• Enable / Disable at a specific time
• Toggle when charger is dis/connected
• Enable when a certain battery percentage is reached (Any percentage can be set)
• Enable when a certain battery temperature is reached
• Toggle via a home screen shortcut (One click only)
• Tiny memory footprint
• NO root required
Please Note : Due to system limitations, toggling on devices running Android versions higher than Jellybean 4.2 requires the screen to be on. This means time toggles will only work if your screen is on at the set time.
Important : Many device manufacturers modify the system Settings app. These changes might break the way this app toggles Airplane Mode. If you encounter issues on your device, please don’t give a bad rating but send me an email via the in-app link or the link below.